Besselaar Appartementen respects the privacy of its contacts, in particular their rights regarding the automatic processing of personal data.
We have therefore formulated and implemented a policy on complete transparency with our guests with regard to the processing of personal
data, its purpose(s) and the possibilities to exercise your legal rights in the best possible way.
If you require any additional information about the protection of personal data, please visit the website of the Dutch Data Protection Authority
(Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens): https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl.
Article 1 – Legal definition
- Party responsible for processing personal data (hereinafter: “the controller”): Besselaar Appartementen , Tafelstraat 6 , 6211JD Maastricht , The Netherlands.
Article 2 – The processing of personal data
- 1. Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’).
- 2. An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name,
an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental,
economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
- 3. We process the following 3 categories of personal data from you:
- – Full Name
- – E-mail address
- _ Phone Number
Article 3 – Purpose of processing
- Your personal data are processed only to maintain relationships with you
Article 4 – Commercial offers
- Your personal data will not be used for commercial purposes.
Article 5 – Registration of personal data
- Your personal data are recorded in an (electronic) register.
Article 6 – Your rights regarding information
- 1. Pursuant to Article 13 paragraph 2 sub b GDPR each data subject has the right to information on and access to, rectification, erasure and
restriction of processing of his personal data, as well as the right to object to the processing and the right to data portability.
- 2. You can exercise these rights by contacting us at contacting us through our contact form.
- 3. Within one month of the submitted request, you will receive an answer from us.
Article 7 – Legal obligations
- In case of infringement of any law or regulation, of which a visitor is suspected and for which the authorities require the personal data
collected by the collector, they will be provided only after an explicit and reasoned request of those authorities, after which these
Article 8 – Applicable Law
- These conditions are governed by Dutch law. The court in the district where the collector has its place of business has the sole jurisdiction
if any dispute regarding these conditions may arise, save when a legal exception applies.
Article 9 – Contact
- For requests, questions, product information or more information, please contact Michael van den Besselaar through our contact form or by phone..